The Application Process
Please review the following carefully before submitting your Grant Application.
- Applications that are incomplete and/or not received by the deadline will not be processed.
- The event for which funding is sought should take place no later than sixteen months after the Grant submission deadline.
- Organizations are encouraged to apply for funding well in advance of the date.
- Applicants will receive notification of funding decisions within eight weeks of the submission date.
- Applying organizations must be located in the geographic area defined as “The City of Kingston” AND have a City of Kingston address.
- Organizations applying must be ‘not-for-profits’ or registered charities.
- Individual artists are NOT eligible for funding. Applicants are encouraged to work in collaboration with established Kingston arts and culture organizations.
- Collectives will be given consideration if they have a history of successful events.
- Queen’s University employees and groups submitting applications must show proof of collaboration with Kingston arts and culture groups and demonstrate a significant amount of community outreach beyond the university environment.
- Applications that encourage a significant local audience component.
- Collaborations amongst community groups.
- Funding for successful grants goes directly to ‘The Isabel’ or The Tett Centre, not to the recipient organization; payments are non-refundable.
- Funded organizations will be required to acknowledge The Ballytobin Foundation by including its logo in all printed program and advertising material.
The Ballytobin Foundation looks forward to working in partnership with the community of Kingston, celebrating inspiring work by local artists in two unique cultural venues.
For rental rates at ‘The Isabel’ please click here: http://www.theisabel.ca/contact/facility-rental
For rental rates at ‘The Tett’ please
click here: http://www.tettcentre.org
The Ballytobin Foundation Logo – please use the appropriate size and color logo for your media. The logo should not be blurred or distorted in any manner. If you require a size not available below, please contact us.
Note: to download one of the images below, right click it and select “Save image as”.